- Year/Date of Issue: 23rd December 2023
- Developer: Physical Audio
- Developer site: Physical Audio
- Format: VST3, AAX
- Bit depth: 64-bit
- Tabletka: Included [R2R]
- System requirements: Windows 10 and above
Download Physical Audio Plugins Bundle: Welcome to the realm of Sound Synthesis brought to you by Physical Audio. Our mission is to push the boundaries of real-time physics simulation synthesis, creating cutting-edge audio plugins through pure numerical modeling of acoustic systems like rods, strings, plates, and connectors. These revolutionary methods enable you to craft physical models with genuine acoustic qualities and dynamic expressiveness, without the need for samples or impulse responses.
Features of Physical Audio Plugins Bundle
- PA1 – The PA1 plugin emulates a virtual piano instrument, faithfully reproducing the intricate nuances of an acoustic piano’s physical behavior. It offers an array of presets for different piano types and provides customization options for hammer hardness, string damping, and sustain resonance.
- PA2 – The PA2 plugin brings you the soulful sounds of a steel-string acoustic guitar in a virtual format. Experience various playing techniques like strumming, fingerpicking, and sliding, while also having the freedom to adjust parameters such as string thickness and fret position.
- PA3 – The PA3 plugin is a remarkable virtual drum instrument that captures the essence of acoustic drums. It features a wide selection of drum types, including snares, kicks, and cymbals, with the added capability to fine-tune parameters like drum head tension and drum stick type.
- PA4 – Immerse yourself in the rich tones of brass and woodwind instruments with the PA4 plugin. Whether it’s a trumpet, saxophone, or clarinet, this virtual wind instrument replicates their behavior flawlessly. Customize breath pressure and finger position to achieve the perfect playability.
- PA5 – Plunge into the enchanting world of plucked instruments with the PA5 plugin. It perfectly models the behavior of instruments like harps and mandolins, offering various string types like nylon and steel, and granting you control over parameters like string tension and plucking force.
- PA6 – Unleash the expressive potential of bowed string instruments such as violins and cellos using the PA6 plugin. With lifelike bowing techniques such as legato and staccato, coupled with adjustable parameters like bow pressure and string position, your musical performances will be nothing short of extraordinary.
- Derailer v3.2.6: A powerful plugin for physical modeling tools, founded on advanced mathematical models of strings, rods, and spring connectors.
- Dual Spring Reverb v3.1.7: Experience the classic sound of spring reverbs with this effects plugin that utilizes the physical vibration model of a coil spring.
- Dynamic Plate Reverb v3.1.7: Recreate the timeless sound of plate reverbs with this effects plugin based on the physical vibration model of thin plates.
- Modus v1.0.2: Immerse yourself in a virtual world of conceptual instruments, meticulously modeled using the latest physical models of behavior and acoustic properties.
- Preparation v1.1.8: A cutting-edge physical modeling tool based on non-linear string and collision models.
Modus by Physical Audio: A Unique Synth Plugin for Creative Sound Design
Welcome back, music enthusiasts! Today, we are excited to explore an extraordinary new synth plugin called Modus by Physical Audio. This innovative plugin takes the concept of a plate reverb and elevates it to a whole new level, allowing users to harness the direct oscillator signal and use it as an independent oscillator source. The result is a world of endless creative possibilities, and in this article, we’ll dive deep into the captivating world of Modus by Physical Audio.
Modus offers an unconventional approach to synthesis, deviating from the standard oscillator and filter-based model. Instead, it utilizes a distinct synth engine based on physical modeling synthesis. Unlike typical sample-based libraries, all the sounds you hear within the plugin are fully synthesized, opening up a world of possibilities.
Synth Modes and Parameters
At the heart of Modus are three synthesis modes: Strings, Plates, and Strings & Plates. Each mode presents distinct characteristics, offering diverse possibilities for sound synthesis. For instance, the Plates mode operates in a monophonic style, while the Strings & Plates mode provides a duophonic oscillator. Lastly, the Strings mode allows for a polyphonic-style oscillator.
Within each mode, you can adjust various parameters on the left-hand side of the interface. Additionally, there are global controls for modulations, striking the sound, and an overall mixer with effects such as filter, delay, and reverb. These global settings remain consistent across the different modes, making it easy to switch between them seamlessly.
In the Strings mode, Modus takes the concept of strings and allows you to tune individual strings, creating metallic or resonant sounds. Additionally, you can control parameters like damping and tone, providing an array of sound variations. Moreover, you can adjust the mass ratio, determining how each string interacts with the others.
The global position setting acts like a microphone placement emulator, defining where the sound is picked up and plucked on the virtual strings. This setting offers endless possibilities for creative exploration.
Discovering the World of Plates
Moving on to the Plates mode, this feature emulates classic plate reverbs, historically consisting of a large metal plate with a speaker driver and microphone attached to it. Modus, however, takes this to the next level by enabling you to use the speaker driver as an oscillator source or to create percussive sounds.
The placement of the driver on the metal plate can be precisely controlled in the 2D space, while stereo microphones determine the pickup points on the plate. This mode is perfect for generating organic ambient textures and unique percussive elements.
The Fusion of Strings and Plates
Finally, the Strings & Plates mode is a fusion of the two preceding modes. While you have fewer control options for individual settings, it allows you to combine the resonating strings with the vibrating plates, opening up new sonic landscapes.
Modulation and Randomization
Modus offers a modulation system, although it has some limitations in terms of predefined parameters. However, in DAWs like Bitwig, you can bypass these limitations by using external modulators. Additionally, the plugin features a randomization button, allowing you to experiment with different sound variations quickly.
How to Register:
If needed, block the website “physicalaudio.co.uk”. Follow these steps to register your plugin:
- Install the plugin on your system.
- Run the Keygen and choose the plugin you wish to register from the list.
- Enter your name (minimum 5 letters).
- Provide any email address.
- Click the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
To ensure a smooth installation of the Physical Audio – Plugins Bundle, please verify that your PC meets the following minimum system requirements:
Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Memory (RAM): At least 512 MB of RAM. Hard Disk Space: A minimum of 250 MB of free space on your hard drive. Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.By meeting these specifications, you can enjoy a hassle-free experience with the Physical Audio – Plugins Bundle on your Windows PC.