Year/Date of Issue: 03.2022
Version: 9.3.0 Build 1435
Developer website: iZotope
Format: STANDALONE, VST3
Bit depth: 64 bit [WiN x64]
Tabletka: cured by MORiA
System requirements: Windows 10
iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor Download has long been a popular audio repair and polish package for movies, TV, music, podcasts, video games, sample libraries and more. In RX 8, we’ve created new tools and improved your favorite modules to help you achieve more in less time than ever.
Introducing the newest version of RX, trusted by top post production engineers and music producers to quickly and reliably deliver clean audio. RX 9 comes with new editing tools designed to improve your production workflow and uses the power of iZotope’s machine learning to instantly remove background noise from audio, match room tone across scenes, and more.
iZotope RX 10 Advanced
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 10 is the most intuitive and intelligent version we’ve ever made. From analyzing audio capture and production issues to providing processing solutions, RX speeds up your editing workflow, salvages poor audio takes that were once unfixable, and delivers reliably clear sound quality.
- STANDALONE version is on the path …\iZotope RX 9\C\Program Files\iZotope\RX 9 Audio Editor\win64\iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor.exe
- Modules for DAW only in VST3 format (presets from standalone added)
How to install iZotope RX 9?
- Run SymLink DeInstaller.bat
- Run SymLink Installer.bat
- If a registration window appears, click “Authorize”
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
*Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M series chips) in Rosetta and native.
AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite*, VST3, AU ARA*.
RX Audio Editor Notes
RX 10 Elements consists of plug-ins only, the RX 10 Audio Editor application is not included with RX 10 Elements.
- AU & VST2 plug-ins can be hosted in the RX Audio Editor application.
- AU plug-in hosting is available on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta or native).
- VST2 plug-in hosting is available on Windows, Intel Macs, or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- VST2 plug-in hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plug-in hosting in an update to RX 10.