What’s New in 5.6.8?
– ADDED New KSP built-in variable ($NI_CONTROL_PAR_IDX) returns the index of the element triggering a UI callback; applies to tables and the XY Pad
– CHANGED Add & Activate Library buttons now launch Native Access which now also supports 3rd party Libraries
– FIXED The frame rate would drop significantly if multiple waveform displays were used on a KSP UI
– FIXED The Missing Samples dialog would always suggest the default user folder instead of the folder the NKIs are in
– FIXED Crash when switching to Mini View under circumstances
– FIXED Using get_control_par() with $CONTROL_PAR_ALLOW_AUTOMATION now returns the correct value instead of always 0
– FIXED Certain Bank properties would be discarded when re-saving NKSNs
– KNOWN ISSUE The documentation is not up to date
if Can’t add libraires;
“Kontakt requires Native Access to continue with this action”.
metode 1 :
This kontakt 5.6.8 r2r torrent does not allow to add new libraries because this new Native Access protection, but it allows to use already added libraries from previous Kontakt versions.
1 – Install Kontakt 5.6.8 R2R but keep previous .dll v5.6.6 too (I renamed it Kontakt 566.dll)
2 – Add new libraries with the v5.6.6 plug-in
3 – Use the libraries with the v5.6.8 plug-in
if you want to use your old/new libraries without registration/keygen follow these steps:
Turn of your antivirus so it does not delete you’re .dll files when unpacking
Uninstall you’re Kontakt version
1. install R2R 5.6.1 (do not use keygen)
2. install R2R 5.6.5 update (do not use keygen)
3. manually copy the exe/dll from the Kontakt 5 v5.6.6 release over the files you just installed:
– kontakt 5.exe
– kontakt 5.dll (aax if using PT)
– kontakt 16out.dll
– kontakt 8out.dll
the .dll files are inside update/Program Files (x86)/VstPlugins
4. use R2R keygen to register Kontakt (use keygen from Kontakt 5 v5.6.6 Update and only use keygen on Kontakt not libraries)
5. use all libraries without registration…also custom made…no more demo mode. Get now
BIG THANKS TO TEAM P2P
PLEASE SEED THANKS
Size: 637.02 MB
You may also like;
Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5.6.8 SYMLiNK iNSTALLER [WiN]
As others have noted, installing Kontakt v5.6.8 creates the standalone version of v5.6.8 . . . and then it de-installs the VST plug-in without installing the new corresponding .dll file in the user’s VST folder.
I’ve seen several forum posts where the advice given was to download the current .dll file from the Updates page. That would be fine, except that the Update page only offers updates through v5.6.6.
Native Access is no help — not only did it say that Kontakt is fully up to date at v5.6.8 even when there was no .dll file in my VST plug-ins folder, it continues to say that ALL of my instruments are fully up date when I know of several Prominy instruments that are not up to date.
In addition, Native Access says that I have v1.0.0 of each of my Prominy instruments installed, even though some were manually updated before Native Access existed on my machine.