Nebula 3 Pro additional effects Acustica Audio Nebula3, first sampler effects. It is based on modeling techniques using vector Volterra sets. You can sample the “iron” and then played back on a PC most of the hardware, such as:
4. Recording on a tape
6. Gitarnyei bass amps
9. Various temporary processors: chorus, flanger, phasers …
System requirements: Nebula3 Pro
Developer: AlexB Audio Engineering, ANALOG IN THE BOX, CDSoundMaster Pro, Cupwise, Gemini Audio, Henry Olonga, Signaltonoize, OwnHammer, Tim Peterick, VNXT SOUND
Size : 64.04 GB
You may also like;
- Nebula 3 Pro is based on Volterra Kernels Series. It emulates different types of vintage gear: equalizers, filters, microphones, preamps, compressors, reverb and generic time-variant processors (chorus, flangers, phasers).
- Dynamic Range: 192.5 dB.
- Frequency Rates: 6kHz, 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 14kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 60kHz, 64kHz, 70kHz, 77kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz.
- Harmonic Orders: Program-dependent: 0 to 9.
- In/Out Bit Rate: 64-bit floating point, host-dependent.
- Memory Locations: 10000 with total recall.
- Editing: Extensive editing capabilities, including renaming of programs, volume, drive and harmonic order, and much more.
- Internal Bit Rate: AUDIO 64-bit floating point.
- Control Sources: 64-bit floating point.
- Internal Speed: Program-dependent.
- Real-time: 0.250 to 100 milliseconds.
- Rendering: 0.050 to 100 milliseconds.
- CUDA-compliant video card required for optimization 12,13,14 and 15 (optional).
- Optional Software Support: CUDA (Nvidia video cards).
- Main LCD: 58×14 characters.
- Mini LCD: 40×3 to 58×3 (depending on the loaded skin).
Leave a Reply