Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer: Neural DSP
Developer site: neuraldsp
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows
Description: Covers an area as vast as the cult compositions of the bands. Neural DSP – Archetype: Gojira 1.0.0 provides ample opportunity to create your own iconic sounds, from clean, soft ambient sounds to stunning high gain.
Two all-new Neural DSP plug-in algorithms grab the attention of the Pitch Effects section, providing unprecedented flexibility for creating and customizing your tone.
Wow MIDI-programmable pitch pedal with 3 different modes, giving you full control over extra octave and pitch bend.
Two brand-new algorithms to Neural DSP plugins ingratiate the Pitch Effects section, giving you unparalleled flexibility for crafting and tweaking your tone.
- Wow A MIDI-programmable pitch shifter pedal with 3 different modes providing ultimate control over the additional octave and pitch sweep. Tracking better than the best analog equivalent, nothing is stopping you from nailing Stranded now.
- Oct A polyphonic octaver pedal capable of adding two independent octaves, one -1 octave and the other -2 octaves below your dry signal. You’ve never played riffs this heavy.
An Overdrive pedal (OD), Distortion pedal (DRT), Phaser pedal (PHSR), and a Chorus pedal (CHR) offer further augmentation of your guitar sound. Try subtle blends of each to forge complex and unique presets.
At the core of Archetype: Gojira 1.0.0 are 3 amplifiers meticulously tweaked with Joe Duplantier to achieve every aspect of Gojira’s versatile and monstrous sound.
- Clean – A pristine model of a vintage tube amplifier sits at the front of the amp section. Lower the gain for clean tones or crank it for unbelievably natural tube saturation.
- Rust – Calling RUST a crunch amplifier would be like calling Silvera a lullaby. Sure, you could try to use it to send your little ones to sleep, but don’t blame us for the nightmares they have. Featuring one of the biggest gain sweeps we’ve ever worked with, this behemoth will take you to Another World.
- Hot – Hotter than Magma; this channel is what you’re here for. It perfectly captures the clear, defined, ultra high-gain tone Gojira is known for. Pair it with the Time Effects section for soaring lead tones or the Pitch Effects section for gargantuan rhythm tones.
Ideal for detailed spectrum adjustment, the onboard 9-band graphic equalizer allows for total control over frequency response. As always, there’s an independent EQ for each amplifier.
A comprehensive cabsim module with hundreds of IRs made by Adam “Nolly” Getgood. Featuring six virtual microphones that can be easily positioned around the speakers. In addition to the hundreds of IRs, this module can be used to load your own IR files. Get now
You may also like; TAL Software TAL-J-8 v1.2.5 + Keygen (VSTi, VSTi3, AAX) [WiN x64]