Year / Release Date: 08/06/2020
Developer site: xils-lab
Format: VSTi, AAX, NKS
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: cured | R2R
System requirements: Windows 7,8,10
Description: XILS-lab – Syn’X 2 v2.5.1 is a poly-timbral synthesizer inspired by the synthesis of the legendary Italian synthesizer of the 80s, and its multi-layer architecture based on expansion cards is inspired by complex analog hardware monsters such as the Oberheim Matrix 12.
The Sound :
It offers the striking combination of clear and punchy DCOs with cutting multimode modeled analog filters like its ancestor, one of the last Vintage Polyphonic Analog Synthesizers, and a piece of Synthesis history, including the famous BBD Chorus! And because it’s multitimbral, you can use up to 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to build your own patches, when the 300 Factory Library Presets are not enough.
- It’s a XILS-lab synthesizer, so we added MORE. To name a few :
- Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch)
- New 0df PWM/Hard Sync Algorithm
- Unique LFOs with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch)
- Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes (Per Layer)
- Unison, 2 arpeggiators, 2 Keyboard zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode
- A Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes
- PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source)
- Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology
- Vintage sounding effects: Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
- And a dual programming environment which offers you two different edit modes (Easy and Advanced)
- The Easy Mode enables you to benefit from a powerful, yet intuitive and streamlined programming environment similar to the miniSyn’X duotimbral synthesizer, but with the additional power of additional envelopes, LFOs, etc.
- The Advanced Mode unleashes the total power of the XILS-lab – Syn’X 2 v2.5.1 to build thick, complex, and unique patches, still with a totally revamped and fast workflow.
- All this makes Syn’X 2 one of the most powerful and complex Virtual Analog Synthesizers of the modern era and offers you the best of both worlds: Vintage Sound in a modern frame, and never seen before possibilities.
You may also like; Tonsturm – FRQ Shift 1.0.1 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]