Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: Zynaptiq
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows Vista or newer (XP SP3 may work but is untested in-house)
CPU with at least 2 Cores
Description: Zynaptiq ADAPTIVERB 1.2.1 is a revolutionary reverb plugin. Unlike traditional acoustic space reflection modeling, ADAPTIVERB adds depth, harmonic richness, and oily-smooth tails without smearing the source. While preserving the tonal definition and straightness of your mix, the plugin adds dimension, body, and glues to the mix – making it ideal for mixing and mastering.
ADAPTIVERB automatically adjusts to the input audio signal and adjusts the zynaptiq adaptiverb 1 2 1 download tail to match the key of the input signal or a user-defined set of notes. Link Here!
Version 1.2.1, June 14th, 2019:
What’s new in 1.2.1:
- Fixed an issue with session recall mainly affecting VST 3 in Reaper.
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
- Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
- HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter Zynaptiq ADAPTIVERB 1.2.1, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.
You may also like; Sound Radix Drum Leveler 1.2.0 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]