Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: letimix
Format: VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: VST3 / AU / AAX – MacOS 10.7 and newer
VST3 / AAX – Windows 7 and newer
Description: LetiMix – GainMatch 1.1.3 tool was designed to make gain matching easier and faster!
Have you ever seen a plugin that sounds so much better when you turn it on? And later found that he was just adding 1dB of gain to everything?
Or maybe a new compressor with a fixed output knob in 2dB steps? So is it painful to compare before and after?
Or maybe a saturation plugin with no output gain, so it’s almost impossible to use?
Decide what’s better, not louder, right now!
GainMatch is a versatile and easy-to-use tool that, in our opinion,
everyone should have in their arsenal.
No more excuses for plugin reviews and before / after comparisons
without agreed levels. Now it’s super easy to do! Get now
- Use this tool to get rid of plugins that do not improve your sound
- Use it as an auto-leveling tool
- Use it as a meter to adjust your plugin’s output
- Use it in “Left”<->”Right” mode to get a perfect balance of hard-panned tracks
- Use it in “target loudness” mode to set your tracks to the desired loudness (for example, process guitars and basses with the same level across the album) or to the desired peak level (for drums)
- Use it for testing compressors, saturation effects, etc. maintaining the same perceived output level.
it has many cool features like:
- controlling “before” input gain reverse linked with “after”
- mixing “before” and “after” signals
- one-click auto delay compensation
- variable RMS time and filtering
- adjustable auto-gain with gain tolerance ignoring minor level changes
- match “after” to “before” or vice-versa (while listening)
- Stereo, Left, Right, Mid and Side modes (compare your right channel to left, control mid/side balance)
- Neutral mode to use it as a regular gain knob with +-40 db range
- trim control lets you make adjustments in +-150 dB range
- optimized CPU usage
- auto-selection of group and mode upon inserting
- target loudness mode to match with a reference loudness or peak level
You may also like; Kuassa Amplifikation Clarent 1.0.0 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x86 x64]
System Requirements of LetiMix – GainMatch 1.1.3
VST3/AU/AAX – MacOS 10.7 and newer
VST3/AAX – Windows 7 and newer
Aax AIFF AU AUi Compressor Daw Delay drum effects Equalizer EXS24 Halion Instrument kontakt Kontakt Library library loops Mastering MIDI Mixing new No Install Plugins bundle presets Reverb REX2 rtas Sample Library samples SFZ sound Sound Effects Standalone SymLink Installer Synth Synthesizer Synth Preset Tutorial Video Tutorial vst Vst-Fx vst3 Vsti VSTi3 WAV