Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer: Kuassa Amplifikation
Developer site: kuassa
Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka: present | R2R
System requirements: Windows XP or Later (32/64 bit)
Intel Pentium 4, or AMD Athlon XP at minimum (Core2 Duo, Athlon64, or better is recommended) with at least 512MB RAM
VST or VST3 compatible host / DAW
Pro Tools 11 or later for AAX format
Description: The third product created by Kuassa Amplifikation Clarent 1.0.0 using 3rd generation Tube Simulation technology after the much-publicized Amplifikation Caliburn and Matchlock. Amplifikation Clarent is inspired by Orange amps * and thanks to the 3rd Generation Tube Simulation engine, it guarantees guitarists a more dynamic, natural sounding and realistic amp recording experience.
There are no other guitar amps besides Orange Amplifiers * whose looks and presentability are as unique as their sound. Instantly recognizable for its vibrant, colorful appearance, delivering a massive crunchy tone used by world-class performers such as Fleetwood Mac *, The Black Crowes *, Oasis *, Mastodon *, High on Fire *, Slipknot *, Orianthi *, Deftones *, Korn *, and many others!
- 3 amp types, with influences from various models of Orange* Amps:
- Clarent A: Thick and clean. A powerful choice for playing with effect pedals.
- Clarent B: Meaty and crunchy. Delivers punchy, mid-forward distortion on channel 2.
- Clarent C: Modern high gain type sound. Pushing massive distortion with long sustain.
- 2 channels for each amp: Low Gain and High Gain.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Orange* cabinets.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T* Naked Eye, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration,
just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 8x Oversampling
Kuassa Amplifikation Clarent takes a different approach this time around where we mix and match tones from different Orange Amplifiers * for each channel, resulting in six different sounds that you can play on your personal computer. Based on the third generation of our patented circuit matching technology, enjoy the epitome of British gravity: Amplifikation Clarent. Get now
You may also like; UJAM Beatmaker KANDY 2.1.2 (VSTi, AAX) [WiN x64]