Ample Bass P Lite II VST Crack Free:
Ample Bass P Lite II (ABPL) is a free lite version of ABP, recorded on a Fender Precision Bass. Ample Bass P Lite II is one of the best free bass guitar VST plugins and it works with all DAW software. It is also compatible on MAC & PC. This free VST plugin is great for adding realistic live bass sounds when making Cubeatz sample packs. Ample Bass P Lite II is also a must have in your plugin library if you make LoFi beats.
One of the dopest features included is the rich fingering noise sounds which are very realistic and help and to the live feel. Some of the other things you can tweak are the Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, as well as Accents.
This free bass guitar VST also comes with a built in tab player which supports fingering, looping, chords, articulations as well as other markers in any tablature file you load up.
This video below shows you a great example of how to make this free bass plugin sounds really good in FL Studio using a guitar amp vst.
- 443 Samples, Size: 450 mb, 16bit 44.1khz
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Accent.
- Auto Buzz system
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to bass rules.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
- Poly Legato
- Slide Smoother
- Combined Keyswitches – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
- Open String First
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
- Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar\bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises. Get now
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
You may also like; Spitfire Audio Labs (Free Real Instrument Sampler) – Audioplugins.net