Year / Release Date: 05.2020
Developer site: audjoo
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Helix works with both 32bit and 64bit hosts.
Description: Audjoo Helix 2020.05.24 massive modulation with high sound quality
Helix is an updated version of an analog, wavetable, hybrid synthesizer. Incredibly high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio routing and many onboard effects make the Helix synth to be loved.
The main oscillators of Helix allow you to pick from hundreds of included waveforms, or load your own. The waveform can be further bent and warped by two sets of controls, A and B. The in-between states are automatically created into something similar to a wave-table. The oscillator can then sweep across this sound-scape for unique and lively sounds.
Inspired by the “super-saw”, Helix takes the unison-concept to the next level and allow you to make any waveform “super”. This makes Helix capable of huge and wide unison pads and leads. Great care has been taken to ensure no aliasing in the oscillators, so the sound is free from many artifacts traditionally associated with software (and Virtual Analog) synthesizers.
All parts of Audjoo Helix 2020.05.24 are stereo in – stereo out. Oscillators, filters, shapers and effects. This enables a wider sound. Three Filters per voice, including traditional low/band/high pass, EQ, and comb, less usual dynamics, to the exotic String Model and PM Delay, a delay where the delay-time is modulated in audio-rate.
Three stages of distortion / waveshaping per voice. Find your favourite style of dirt. Both the Voice architecture and the Effects of Helix follow an approach where a signal can be mixed in or sent to the effect at any point. The result is unique freedom on how to apply filters and effects.
– CPU-friendly – low consumption of CPU resources
– over 800 presets from BigTone and others
– 17 types of filters
– 10 types of distortion
– flexible modulation
– built-in arpeggiator
– built-in effects
Features of Audjoo Helix 2020
- 4 stereo oscillators per voice
- Innovative Wave-Shaping-Morphing
- Digital Noise (sample and hold)
- Analog Pulse / Analog Dual-Saw
- Rompler (sfz compatible)
- 3 innovative stereo filters per voice
- Ladder Emulation
- Ring-Mod / Amp-Mod / Phase-Modulation
- String-model (the incoming signal is the exciter)
- Delay-Line with Audio-Rate modulation
- Supported OS: WiN32/64 – VST
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
You may also like; Xbox Series X and Series S – VS PS5 Games, Specs, Price, Tutorial