Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: harrisonconsoles
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present | R2R
System requirements: Windows: Win7 VST, AAX Host
Description: Harrison – AVA Bass Flow v1.0.0 is a channel strip plug-in for mixing bass. It contains 4 routable processing elements and a main section with input, output and routing controls.
Bass Character: A unique 2-band equalizer that tracks the pitch of bass notes and lets you boost or cut harmonics in the instrument’s frequency spectrum.
Spectral Bass Compressor: Spectral compressor with 6 compression bands fixed in the low frequency range.
Equalizer: An intuitive 5-band equalizer based on the Harrison LegacyQ plugin with 2 filter bands and a wide variety of waveforms.
Chorus: A creative effect that can be used to enhance presence or add movement to a bass signal.
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time.
We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO to determine if the plugins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.7 or newer required. 10.10 or newer suggested
- Windows: Win7 or newer required
- Linux: Please try the demo
Host DAW support:
- ProTools: 10.3.5 or newer required. Enable the AAX format during installation
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation
You may also like; Waves Complete 12 v25.01.21 (STANDALONE, VST3, AAX, AU) [WIN.OSX x64]
AVA Bass Flow PLUGINS:
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage. We first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog system. Get now