KOMPLETE START – a curated selection of studio-quality instruments, effects, utilities, loops, and samples for the low price of nothing at all. Play over 2,000 customizable sounds – drums and percussion, bass, acoustic instruments, synths, pads and atmospheres, effects, and more. And did we mention it’s free?
Get producing music straight away with free VST plug-ins and samples in KOMPLETE START, taken from our leading production suite, KOMPLETE. Get REAKTOR PLAYER, KONTAKT PLAYER, KOMPLETE KONTROL, free effects VST plug-ins, free synth plug-ins, and sampled instruments to use in your own productions, as much as you want.
How do I activate native instruments?
- Open Native Access and log in with your Native Instruments email and password.
- Click on Add a serial in the upper left corner of Native Access.
- Enter your serial number in the dedicated field.
- Confirm your serial number by clicking the blue ADD SERIAL button in the lower right:
Download over 2,000 sounds and more than 6 GB of content – drums and percussion, basses, acoustic instruments, synths, pads and atmospheres, and more – plus VST plug-in instruments, effects, and other free resources for music production.
How do I download native instruments plugins?
- Open Native Access, which is located here: …
- Switch to the Available updates tab. …
- Select the product update you wish to download and install by clicking on UPDATE for the corresponding product entry.
Is Native Instruments Komplete start good?
Is komplete start really free?
Is komplete start a VST?
- STEP 1: DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, AND RUN NATIVE ACCESS. DOWNLOAD (Mac) DOWNLOAD (Win) …
- STEP 2: ENTER SERIAL NUMBER IN NATIVE ACCESS. Select ‘Add serial’, and enter your MASCHINE serial number as shown on the flyer in your product box or on the underside of your hardware unit.
- STEP 3: INSTALL SOFTWARE.