Year of issue: 2021
Developer: Plugin Alliance & Lindell Audio
Developer site: plugin-alliance
Platform: Intel only
Interface language: English
Tablet: Files to replace, kijen (requires WIN emulation)
System requirements: macOS 10.9 through 11.0.1 | Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Plugin Alliance & Lindell Audio 50 Series Plugin 1.0.1
Turn your DAW into an analog console
API consoles, preamps, and EQs have a tight and powerful sound that has made them some of the world’s favorites for creating professional-sounding drums, guitars, synthesizers and more with mood and presence. Thanks to the patented Brainworx * Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT), you can now access the most compelling model of these classic consoles, including small inter-channel differences in the values of their analog components.
Truly a universe of choice
The Lindell 50 Series doesn’t just simulate one console. It gives you a variety of choices in the dynamics and EQ sections, allowing you to swap these classic 500 series modules in your favorite style. Use them on buses or separate tracks.
Multiple EQ options
Choose from three classic EQs – 50A semi-parametric EQ for 3-band processing, 50B for 4-band processing, and 60 for precision graphic EQ to radically reshape sound in the same transparent and flexible way in a fun way.
Two amazing compressors
The VCA compressor simulates the API 2500 Series high performance compressor with additional controls that have been improved over the original. Meanwhile, the included FET compressor gets the sound, simplicity and usability of the original 500 series as it is modeled after the renowned API 525 compressor.
* Brainworx Audio Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) is protected by the following patent: US Patent No. 10,725,727. Get now
FEATURES Of Lindell Audio 50 Series Plugin:
- 32 different TMT (US Patent No. 10,725,727) channel emulations in one plugin, just like a real console
- Switch between 3 different EQs modeled after the most popular 500-series lunchbox designs
- Switch between 2 different compressors, VCA, and FET.
- Emulation of classic API® noise gate and expander
- Capture the full, tight, and punchy tone of the classic API preamps, with automatic gain compensation
- Continuously variable THD and Virtual Gain controls to add colorful saturation and/or simulated analog noise independently or globally
- Scalable UI to adapt to your screen size and workflow
- Loaded with plenty of useful presets to give you a starting place for finding your sound