Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: liquidsonics
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7 and above
500 MB hard disk space is required
At least 8 GB of main memory is recommended
Description: Plugin LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 takes a round of reverb to the next level. Take your existing IRs, grind, remix and modulate them into unique new reverbs.
Loop reverbs are flexible as they are often transmitted with hundreds of impulse responses recorded from traditional hardware devices. But they are also limited because they often offer less room for sound shaping. However, a small new trend has been observed for some time now. Loop-based reverb plugins become more powerful and sophisticated. One of them was updated today.
LiquidSonics today released Reverberate 3, a new version of the true stereo turn modulated reverb module for PC and Mac. The core of the plug-in is based on Fusion-IR, LiquidSonic’s proprietary modulated capture and playback technology. More precisely, it separates the impulse response into several components and allows for new mixing and combining of IRs. For example, you can mix early reflections from a legendary hardware reverb with a reverb tail from another effect.
According to the developer, this allows you to bring your shots closer to the sound of the original hardware device. Sounds tempting. This is possible thanks to many new editing and modulation tools. With it, you can remix and breathe new life into any third party stereo and true stereo impulse response.
In addition, it includes many other deeper engine improvements. One of them is the ability to modulate the simulated channels of the crossfed, which makes it possible to create more dynamic sounds. At first glance, the Reverberate interface appears in a new light and also scales in size. Aax AIFF AU AUi Compressor Daw Delay drum effects Equalizer EXS24 Halion Instrument kontakt Kontakt Library library loops Mastering MIDI Mixing new No Install Plugins bundle presets Reverb REX2 rtas Sample Library samples SFZ sound Sound Effects Standalone SymLink Installer Synth Synthesizer Synth Preset Tutorial Video Tutorial vst Vst-Fx vst3 Vsti VSTi3 WAV. Get it now
- Deeper Fusion-IR Editing: New in LiquidSonics Reverberate 3 is the ability to independently adjust the late reverb pre-delay without compromising the integrity of the sampled reflections.
- Enhanced True Stereo Simulation: With Reverberate 3, you can now modulate simulated cross-feed channels to bring them to life in ways you may never have thought possible, without affecting the basic structure and initial characteristics of the sampled reverb.
- Advanced Split Modulation: Reverberate 3 features delay and pitch time modulation, so you can apply dramatic or natural modulations to any static impulse response.
- Completely redesigned interface: improved hierarchical design, high resolution support and resizability.
- New Factory Presets: Two additional free Fusion-IR sample packs (FS-24x and FS-48) available for download
- More complete locking of parameters in the entire interface.
VST3 is now supported.
You may also like; Crane Song – Phoenix II v1.9.1 Download (AAX) [WiN x64]