Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer: Mathew Lane
Developer site: Mathew Lane
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: VST, AAX host
Description: Mathew Lane TiCo is a flexible signal processing plug-in with 7 TiGHTNESS compression styles and 7 CoNTOUR character styles for any source – drums, bass, guitar, synths, vocals, buses (mix), bus masters
TiCo is designed to get great results quickly. It’s the ultimate signal processor for modern pop sound and can quickly become your everyday all-in-one compressor and sound shaper. With a clean interface, it doesn’t get confused by the abundance of options, but lets you focus on the music itself.
- One knob TiGHTNESS and CoNTOUR controls, with advanced processing under the hood.
- Parallel compression with dry/wet mix control.
- Process order flip for maximum flexibility.
- Supporting AAX, AU, VST2 and VST3 formats for all major DAWs on Mac (macOS 10.7 and up – incl. Big Sur via Rosetta 2) and PC (Windows 7 and up). Native Apple Silicon support is coming in 2021 as free update.
- Dongle-free: Host Computer authorisation – An iLok USB dongle can also be used but is not required.
- Dual Activations: activate your license on 2 computers or iLoks at once.
TiCo hides a lot of power under the hood. The TiGHTNESS section takes inspiration from renowned hardware compressors, resulting in 7 unique one knob compressor styles with an analog sweet spot. It shines in keeping sounds tight and up front with moderate and musical gain reduction. To get it!
You may also like; Softube Summit Audio EQF-100 2.5.9 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]
Mathew Lane TiCo is designed to get great results fast. It’s a go-to signal processor for that modern pop sound, and might quickly become your everyday all-round compressor and sound shaper. With its clear interface, it does not confuse with an abundance of options, but lets you focus on your music itself.
The CoNTOUR section offers colour, character and EQ with its own 7 style options, for easily shaping any sound using broad analog-like strokes. To complete TiCo’s flexibility, a dry/wet mix is available for the TiGHTNESS section as well as a process order flip button to place CoNTOUR before compression.