Year / Release Date: 12.2020
Developer site: pspaudioware
Format: VST, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: cured | R2R
System requirements: Windows x64 (Vista, 7, 8 or 10)
Description: PSP 608 MD is arguably the most fully featured delay plugin available on the market. PSP Audioware brings you a creative tool that is both functional and inspiring.
Each line has reverse delay settings, stereo expansion and pan position, delay time, multi-mode filter, modulation, boost / band saturation, and reverb. In addition, reverse delay and gain (drive) can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for more advanced processing options!
The modulation section includes the LFO and envelope as well as a tape saturation algorithm taken from our renowned mastering processors. And, of course, all of PSP 608 MultiDelay can be done at any bit and sample rate up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, and fully automated using MIDI and any host sequencer.
PSPaudioware PSP 608 MultiDelay v1.7.2 WiN | 8 Mb
PSP 608 MD is perhaps the most fully featured delay plug-in available on the market (VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and AAX format for Mac OSX Universal Binary and VST, AAX and RTAS format for Windows). We have striven to offer you a creative tool that is not only functional, but inspiring. Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive / tape saturation, and reverb.
- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel.
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note.
- Two operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; and Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap.
- Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation.
- Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters.
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of ± 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff.
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors.
- Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance.
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs.
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz.
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing.
You may also like; PSPaudioware – PSP BussPressor v1.1.0 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]
Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options! The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from our renowned mastering processors. And of course all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.