UAD Pultec EQP-1A Crack
The Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer plug-in is a faithful electronic reproduction of the classic hardware equalizer. The Pultec EQ has long been a choice of recording and mastering engineers for its ability to bring out individual frequency ranges without significantly altering other frequencies. In addition, the Pultec is one of those magical pieces of gear that some people believe makes audio sound better – just by passing through it. The modeling technology used in the Pultec EQP-1A plug-in aims to capture both of these key characteristics.
Obsessively crafted by the same team that designs all Apogee hardware and software products, Apogee FX and FX Rack offer superior sound quality plugins that work with all DAWs on your Mac. From visually modern interfaces that allow you to precisely shape and contour your sound to meticulously modeled vintage hardware that is so accurate it has been endorsed by the hardware manufacturer, Apogee plugins will quickly find their way into your daily recording tool kit.
The Apogee Pultec EQP-1A Crack precisely recreates and emulates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics. With its Broad EQ curves, the Pultec EQ is famous for its ability to gently but powerfully shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity. The interaction of the EQ Bands created characteristic EQ curves that have been used by engineers for decades. Circuit Non-Linearites are also responsible for the ‘character’ that add the ‘magic’ that the hardware units are renown for.
- Developed with Pulse Techniques, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Includes FX and FX Rack versions
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces and features DualPath Monitoring for near zero latency recording
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio’s UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial — so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar “Buy” button, which automatically takes them to the website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval). Demo version
System Requirements (Pultec EQP-1A is Mac OS ONLY)
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
- 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
- Pace iLok account, free from ?https://www.ilok.com/#!registration? – physical iLok not required
Officially supported DAWs
- Logic Pro 10
- Pro Tools 12, Ultimate ( ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
- Ableton Live 10
- Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
- Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work