Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: rtw
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: cured | R2R
System requirements: Dual-core-processor 2.5 GHz
4 GB RAM
200 MB Hard disk space
Windows® 7 / 8.1 / 10
Description: RTW Loudness Tools are part of the RTW Masterclass Plugin, a range of products that provide RTW meters as plug-in software and stand-alone application. By migrating analysis tools to zero-hardware software, RTW has made them available to musicians, radio producers and audio / video engineers who need to meet the final implementation specifications required by broadcasters.
As a quality control tool, Mastering Tools, with their precision-working and easy-to-read tools, ensures that customized specifications are met. Thanks to their intuitive operation, they are equally suitable for users with or without knowledge.
- DAW plug-in and stand-alone Multi-channel application
- Selectable window frames or freely adjustable display for tailorable positioning
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
- Sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Up to 8-ch. PPM, TruePeak, and Loudness measurement
- Graphical routing overview with channel presence and activity indicator
- Loudness acc. to EBU R128 s1, ITU-R BS.1770-4/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act, Leq(), TASA, SAWA
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
- Stereo Correlator
- SPL view
- Bargraph type and/or numerical displays
- Function parameters for extra flexibility: integration time, operational range, tolerance, viewing options for metering data and scales
- Common plug-in formats for Windows® and Mac® OS X
- iLok copy protection (iLok License Manager 5.0 or higher and iLok Account required, iLok USB Smart Key recommended, not included)
Loudness Tools include loudness measurement and display for mono, stereo, multichannel and surround applications (maximum 8 channels) and all standard sample rates up to 96 kHz, including all commonly used PPM and TruePeak measurements and scales.
As a result, Loudness Tools provide the functionality of the award-winning PPM TM7 and TM9 core tools and offer the same degree of functionality and clarity as hardware models. Tools can be freely positioned and scaled. Various functional parameters provide additional flexibility. Release Notes for Loudness Tools V4.1.2
Six selectable window frames (landscape and portrait) respectively. The freely adjustable display window allows you to customize the positioning of the provided RTW Loudness Tools. Multiple instances can be used. You can save all settings and layouts as presets.
You may also like; RTW – Mastering Tools – Masterclass PlugIns Series 4.1.2 VST [WiN x64]