Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: softube
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
Description: Filter on steroids. Turn the knob from bright shimmery to warm and wide! The Tonelux Tilt 2.5.9 plugin is a quick and easy way to enhance the sound of a track in a mix or make it “warmer” or “colder”. It’s also perfect for live performances where you need to tweak the entire mix to accommodate ear fatigue. Get sound in seconds with one knob created in collaboration with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolf includes two versions: Tilt and Tilt Live, optimized for live sound engineers.
All native versions:
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported. 32-bit legacy installers are available here.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280×800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument’s page).
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement)
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work. However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs – and our own rigorous testing standards – we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube Tonelux Tilt 2.5.9 plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
You may also like; Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel MK ll 2.5.9 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]