Year/Date of Issue: 2021-2022
Developer: Valhalla DSP
Developer site: Valhalla
Format: VST3 [WiN x64]
Bit depth: 64 bit
System requirements: Windows 10+
What is Valhalla DSP bundle?
What’s new in ValhallaDSP Bundle
- High-quality reverb algorithms
- Audio processing tools for equalization and compression
- A variety of distortion effects
It is best to check the ValhallaDSP website or contact the company for the most up-to-date information on what is included in the current version of the ValhallaDSP Bundle.
A set of plugins from ValhallaDSP:
- ValhallaDelay 2.5.0
- ValhallaFreqEcho 1.2.0
- Valhalla Plate 1.6.3
- ValhallaRoom 1.6.2
- ValhallaShimmer 1.2.2
- ValhallaSpaceModulator 1.1.6
- ValhallaSupermassive 2.5.0
- ValhallaUberMod 1.1.6
- ValhallaVintageVerb 2.2.0
Additional Info: Includes only VST3 format
Bonus: Additional Presets
How to install ValhallaDSP Bundle?
- Download the bundle package from the ValhallaDSP website.
- Extract the files to a location of your choice.
- Open your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and navigate to its plugins or VST folder.
- Copy the extracted plugin files to the DAW’s plugins or VST folder.
- Restart the DAW and the plugins should now be available for use.
- Follow the specific installation instructions for your DAW if necessary.