Publisher : Gravez drum kit
Website : sellfy.com
Format : WAV
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Gravez Drum Kit – Ascension Vol. I is a drum kit or sample pack created by Gravez. Typically, such packs include a collection of drum samples, loops, and sound effects that can be used in music production. These samples are often designed to enhance the drum sounds and add creative elements to compositions. It is recommended to search for more information about “Ascension Vol. I” on music production websites, forums, or directly from Gravez to get detailed insights into the specific content and features of this particular pack.
- 10 hand-crafted kicks
- 10 hand-crafted Snares
- 10 hand-crafted 808s
- 10 hand crafted loops and sounds used in previous productions
- (Why No Hi Hats? Pretty sure y’all got enough of those lol)
Ascension Kit 3
- The long-awaited next-installment in the Ascension series has finally arrived !!!
- After the success of the first two kits, it was only right that I give you guys Part 3.
- It took a while finishing this kit.. but after creating and crafting each and every sound, i’ve finally completed a crazy one.
- In this kit I wanted to step outside the box as far as sounds goes which is where the “SLAPS” folder comes into play. Every sound in this folder was completely made from scratch and then mangled through FX’s and gear. Every sound in here can be used to give your claps, snares, etc. a unique edge to them.
- The 808’s and Kicks were created from a Volca Modular Synthesizer, 3xosc, VST’s and then tweaked, mixed and warped to mimic the knock of the latest go-to sounds.
- Also, once again I have included 20 hand-crafted samples I composed in the “Melodies” folder which are free to use.
How to install Gravez Drum Kit – Ascension Vol. I
- Download the Gravez Drum Kit – Ascension Vol. I from a reputable source.
- Extract the files from the downloaded compressed file to a location on your computer.
- Launch your preferred digital audio workstation (DAW) software.
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the drum kit folder.
- Import the drum samples into your DAW by creating a new track or locating an existing one.
- Organize the imported drum samples within your DAW’s sample browser or arrangement view.
- Start using the drum samples in your music production by selecting and placing them on your timeline.
Since there isn’t specific information available about the “Gravez Drum Kit – Ascension Vol. I” and its system requirements, I can provide you with general guidelines for system requirements when working with music production software and sample packs:
- Operating System: Ensure compatibility with your operating system (e.g., Windows 10, macOS Big Sur, etc.).
- Processor: A multi-core processor (e.g., Intel Core i5 or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher) is generally recommended for efficient processing of audio and samples.
- RAM: The amount of RAM you need depends on the size and complexity of your projects. However, a minimum of 8 GB RAM is often recommended, and more RAM is beneficial for larger projects and smoother performance.
- Storage Space: Consider the storage requirements for the drum kit and your overall music production needs. Sample libraries can occupy a significant amount of disk space, so ensure you have sufficient storage available.
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Compatibility: Check if the drum kit is compatible with your preferred DAW software (e.g., Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, etc.). Ensure your DAW is up to date and meets the system requirements as well.
- Audio Interface: If you plan to record live audio, an audio interface compatible with your computer and DAW might be required.