Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: relabdevelopment
Format: VST, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows Vista or higher, Core 2 or higher, 2GB of ram.
Description: ReLab – VSR S24 1.1.0 is an exhaustive stereo emulation of the legendary high-end TC Electronic VSS6.1 algorithm for both music and post-production. Relab has carefully captured all the features and characteristics of this sophisticated and inspiring piece of equipment. The VSR S24 plug-in goes well beyond original equipment, utilizing the same reverb technology and offering a stereo reverb mode of operation and features not found in the original. The VSR S24 admirably adds beautiful reverb to many mix sources or full stereo / multichannel tracks. It adds sophisticated early reflections to the signal as well as incredible uncorrelated diffuse reverb. The VSR S24 is the first professional reverb with multiple selectable reverb engines that can completely alter the overall spatiality, color and characteristics of the reverb to faithfully simulate any environment.
The plugin is easy to install, you just have to run a file and select the folders where it will be installed, in the same way we offer support until your plugin is 100% functional, otherwise we will give you your money back. Immediate delivery to your email. You must have a DAW that accepts 64-bit VST plug-ins. If you are interested in any other vst plugin, library or samplers, do not hesitate to ask us. All the VST plugins that we sell are full versions, (no demo, no monthly subscriptions, no license time limitation), they are permanent. Do not hesitate to ask us everything you need before buying, we are here to serve you. Our products have Retail licenses, which means that the original license can have several installations for the same reason, they are much cheaper. To get it
The benefits of ReLab – VSR S24 1.1.0:
* You can use your product without any restrictions, fully complete and functional versions.
* The prices are much cheaper.
* There is no functional difference with those that have exclusive license.
Its limitations are:
* You cannot register the product as unique
* You cannot update because the license is lost
* The online functions (if you have them) of these products are limited or null
Win requirements (64bit only):
Windows 7 or higher, Core 2 or higher, 2GB of ram.
Compatible host application:
– Pro Tools: from version 11.3.2 and up (latest version 2020.9.x)
– Cubase 9.5 and up (latest version 11.x)
– Nuendo: 8 and up (latest version 10.x)
– Live: 9 + 10