Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: Zynaptiq
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7 or newer
CPU with at least 2 Cores; Intel CPU recommended, i7 or better recommended.
Description: Zynaptiq UNFILTER 1.3.2 is a plug-in for removing filtering effects such as comb filtering (comb), resonance or over-EQ – automatically and effectively equalizes the frequency response of the audio signal. UNFILTER can also apply a specific filter response to another signal, or export it as a pulse, and can even perform adaptive, free and graphic equalization during the mastering phase.
Features of the Zynaptiq UNFILTER:
- Automatically detect and remove resonances, equalization, roll-offs and the effects of comb filtering from musical, location, dialog and surveillance recordings.
- Apply the measured filter response to other signals to place them in the same “acoustic world”.
- Export the measured filter response to or import it from a linear- or minimum-phase impulse response file (WAV).
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization.
- Extremely steep 96dB/octave shelving high-pass filter.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
You may also like; Zynaptiq WORMHOLE 1.1.2 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]
UNFILTER Trial/Update Download