Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: zynaptiq
Format: VST, VST3, AAX * (* mod.)
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7 or newer, CPU with at least 2 Cores
Description: From gorgeous shimmering guitars and glass ambient tails to surreal atmospheres, space drones, monsters and robots, Zynaptiq WORMHOLE 1.1.2 is a new multi-effect for sound engineers, music producers and composers. By combining ultra-clear pitch / frequency shifting, eccentric spectral warping, double lush reverbs and unique morphing, WORMHOLE creates sounds so ethereal that you’d think they’re from a parallel universe.
– High-quality processing with multi-effects from almost imperceptible to extreme.
– Modes of deformation and spectral inversion.
– Unique combined module of shift in height / frequency SHIFT with DETUNE and TIGHT modes
– Randomized double lush hall reverb.
– Unique dry / wet morphing.
– Very wide + – 4-octave pitch shift and + -4000 Hz frequency offset range.
Features of Zynaptiq WORMHOLE 1.1.2:
- High-quality multi effects processing ranging from the sublime to the extreme.
- WARP spectral inversion & warping module.
- SHIFT unique topology combined pitch-/frequency-shifting module with SMOOTH, TIGHT and two DETUNE modes.
- Dual lush randomized hall reverbs.
- Unique dry/wet morphing.
- Very wide +- 4 octaves pitch-shift and +-4000Hz frequency shift range, fully aliasing free, with 96dB/oct (!!) carrier and side-band attenuation.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
You may also like; TC Electronic LM6n NATIVE 1.1.4 (VST, VST3, AAX) [WiN x64]